Tools and Products
Intoximeters, Inc., has been a world leader in breath alcohol testing since 1945. South Dakota’s choice to use our Alco-Sensor FST for their 24/7 program is how we initially learned what a 24/7 sobriety program was. We were quickly convinced of the merits of the program and we looked for ways to make it easier and less costly for other jurisdictions to set up similar programs.
As a result we developed a flexible web based data management program (IntoxiTrack) to help facilitate your 24/7 sobriety program. Intoximeters’ expertise in deploying 24/7 programs is second to none. We are interested in sharing our knowledge with users of our software and, we would like to assist you in developing and deploying your 24/7 sobriety program.
[click on any heading below to expand and read more]
IntoxiTrack is designed to support, breath test instruments, transdermal alcohol test bracelets, and drug test devices (urine analysis, saliva anlaysis and sweat patches)
If you are in the market for breath test instrumentation, you should consider Intoximeters lines of instruments. You can learn more by visiting the Intoximeters, Inc. website.
After involvement in South Dakota’s 24/7 sobriety pilot program, Intoximeters saw an opportunity to develop a comprehensive client and data management system that would allow other states or agencies to more readily institute similar programs. South Dakota had built a web-based program to manage their 24/7 project. The program was developed to address the specific needs of the South Dakota setup. Intoximeters quickly learned that other states would have different needs and that a web-based program would need flexibility to accommodate those needs. The Intoximeters IntoxiTrack program is modular in its design so that it is adaptable and capable of addressing multiple agency and jurisdictional needs. It creates a single venue for all involved to:
- communicate a participant’s program requirements,
- schedule the participant’s testing regimen,
- determine compliance with the program requirements (testing and payment);
- design ability to allow a multitude of interested parties to touch the system and use it to manage programs and participants
- provide information to interested parties as to the participant’s status; and
- designer reports with full automation
The software was developed as a reporting system that will work in tandem with most commonly-used testing instruments and kits and accommodates the full variety of the different testing modules that a 24/7 sobriety management program might use. The system provides for:
- Assignment of differentiated roles to authorized users that determine access to data and other software capabilities (reporting, notification, etc.)
- Immediate notification to appropriate stakeholders of critical events, along with end-of-day exception reports
- Access to accounts and data, for authorized users, from anywhere that internet connectivity is available
- Secure data transmission using https encryption technology
- Forensic review of all events logged into the system
IntoxiTrack applications are hosted on a secure server. All data collected are encrypted using 128 bit SSL. Users must be authenticated with a valid user ID and password in order to access the application.
Data collected through IntoxiTrack and stored on the hosting server remain the exclusive property of the jurisdiction or organization collecting it. Data on our servers are backed up on a daily basis. As is required for all software used by U.S. government agencies, the IntoxiTrack application is NIEM compliant.
IntoxiTrack System Requirements
IntoxiTrack operates best when accessed through the following Browsers:
- Google Chrome versions 25 and higher.
- Firefox version 15 and higher or
- Windows Internet Explorer versions 9 and higher. Find out more about IntoxiTrack by: